Monday, September 10, 2012

AMV Progress Box

I just added a box that lists my AMV progress. I'll update the box as soon as progress is made. The box should be to the left. The first time number is how much video has been made so far. The second number is how long the video is going to be. I figure that this is the best way to keep track of progress. Keep in mind that some parts of a video will be more complex than other parts, so there might be 5 seconds of progress or 25 seconds of progress. It all depends on the video. Once a video is done, I'll take it off the list and make a post detailing how I made it, my inspiration, or anything else I want to say about it. I won't add a new video to the list until I actually start making it.

Okay, that's all. I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment